Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Specialist Officers Posts
nformation: Bank of Maharashtra, Pune has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer in Scale I & II vacancy. All Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Candidates should have a Graduation Degree, BE/ B.Tech, PG Degree/ Diploma from any recognized University/ Institute.
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India
network of branches invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Generalist Officers in
Scale II. Bank’s success depends upon dedicated and skilled employees. Working in any aspect of banking
can not only be very rewarding and fulfilling but also provide interesting new challenges every day. There is
always a need for banks to recruit trained, talented, motivated, resourceful and customer-oriented manpower
on continuous basis to maintain requisite staff strength.
Bank of Maharashtra Application Fee :-
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 1180/- (Application Fee/ Intimation Charges Rs 1000/- + Rs. 180/- GST)
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 118/- (Application Fee/ Intimation Charges Rs 100/- + Rs. 18/- GST)
- For PWD/ Women candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
Bank of Maharashtra 2021 Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018)
- For Sl No 1: 35 Years
- For Sl No 2: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Bank of Maharashtra 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 19-09-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 19-09-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 04-10-2021
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the
aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing
of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized
University/ Institution/ Board
- Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any
Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is preferable.
EXAMINATION PATTERN: –
EXAMINATION CENTRES: –
Important Link :-
Notification :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here